Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Blog Post #1

Due to my enrollment in the wonderful IP&T 286 class in BYU, I have finally signed up for a blog. Thus far, setting up and figuring out the blog website has not been extremely painful. Most of the options are just as similar as my facebook or e-mail account.
What would I like to gain from this class? Personally, I would really just like to know how I can keep on top of technology. As a Fitness and Wellness major I plan on doing personal training or coaching as a job when I graduate. Knowing and understanding even basic principles of using computers and the internet to keep clients updated will be essential to the success they wish to achieve. Plus, making nutrition/fitness plans or information available to them on the web will make it easier for them to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment